Gigantic June Savings on the Energy Leadership Assessment.
The Energy Leadership assessment is an attitudinal assessment that provides insights into how you show up energetically in various aspects of your life. Based on the 7 Levels of energy, the lowest two levels are catabolic which are characterized by draining and resisting energy while the higher levels of energy are anabolic and represent expanding, healing and growth-oriented energy.
Your level of success in life can be raised with awareness, understanding, and knowledge of how to apply the various energy levels available to you for any purpose you choose. Your level of energy (consciousness) creates your world, each moment. By altering your perceptions of yourself, your work, and those around you, you can create a more powerful, fulfilling, and rewarding life.
The Energy Leadership Assessment measures:
- your potential leadership ability based on your level of consciousness or awareness about who you are and what life is about.
- your ability to lead, motivate, and inspire others, including yourself, to take positive, productive, and sustainable action.
- how involved or engaged you are in your life. Most people just go through the motions and are disengaged from true passion and fulfillment. When they become more conscious and engaged, judgment of yourself and others lessens, stress lessens, and productivity, pleasure, and the feeling of purpose and fulfillment increase.
- your Energetic Profile or how you function under normal situations and your energetic reaction when under stress. This is important because recognizing your reaction to stress is the first step toward reducing the level of stress you experience.
The ultimate goal of the assessment and debrief is for you to:
- have more awareness of who you are and how you act.
- understand what drives your perceptions, feelings, and actions so that you can recognize and change habits and patterns that do not serve you well.
- be able to respond, not react, to the stressors in your life in the way that you desire.
Take the online Energy Leadership Assessment and receive an hour debrief on your results for only $129.00*. You must take the assessment and receive your debrief by the end of June to qualify for the discounted price.
*Regular price of the ELI and debrief is $200.00.
All workshops will be held at the WHOW Professional Center
11281 Highway 49, Sonora (between Shaws Flat Rd & Parrotts Ferry Rd)
VISION BOARD WORKSHOP
Saturday, July 29th 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for fun and creativity crafting your very own Vision Board.
Vision Boards are inspirational collages that serve as your image of the future - an idea or representation of where you are going.
It is a visual display that represents your dreams, your goals, and your ideal life.
When you create a vision board and place it where you can see it often, you essentially end up doing short visualization exercises throughout the day thus attracting what you want.
Cost $25.00 all supplies included
The 7 Levels of Energy and You
Saturday, August 5th 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
WHAT'S BLOCKING YOU FROM SUCCESS?
Saturday, September 23rd 9:00 am - 11:30 am
In this interactive and thought provoking workshop you will:
- Master the differences between inner blocks and outer blocks.
- Understand the four common inner blocks (Limiting Beliefs, Interpretations, Assumptions & Gremlin/Inner Critic)
- Gain clarity on where these blocks come from and how each is holding you back from the success you desire.
- Learn strategies for successfully dealing with each block.
You will leave this workshop with a clear understanding of which block or blocks are sabotaging your life and the knowledge of how to deal with them for successful outcomes in the future.
Chaos to Clarity ~ Finding the Inner You
Saturday, October 14th 8:30 am - 3:30 pm (1 hr lunch on your own)
Are you struggling with constantly living up to others expectations and losing yourself in the process?
Believing everyone else deserves happiness while you settle for less?
Feeling stuck or unsettled about your future?
Is something bigger calling to you, but you’re not clear what it is?
If so, this interactive, thought-provoking workshop is for you!
Understand what makes you YOU so you can begin to manifest your dreams.
We are going to:
- Clarify how your current thoughts and feelings influence you actions.
- Understand how your inner critic keeps you small and feeling insecure.
- Master your core values.
- Create your vision of the future.
At the end of the day you will walk away with:
- Fresh thoughts and feelings that match the reinvigorated you.
- Strategies to shut-up your inner critic and take back your power.
- A process that aligns your decisions with your core values.
- A sense of freedom to embrace all aspects of YOU to move forward into the life you have only dreamed of, until now.
Saturday, November 4th 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Thursday, November 9th 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Thursday, November 16th 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
How many times have you set goals and for what ever reason didn’t accomplish them?
In this fun and interactive workshop you will be putting pen to paper and writing out your goals and sharing them with the group.
The objective is to inspire you to reach your goals while creating a supportive environment that helps every one achieve success.
Class 1 – We will be focusing on:
- Gaining clarity around where you want to be one year from now.
- Understanding the SMART process of goal setting.
- Breaking them down into measurable and achievable mini goals.
- Developing a reasonable timeline to complete each one.
- Sharing your goals and commitments with the group.
Classes 2 & 3 will be dedicated to the accountability aspect of goal setting.
- Each week you will share what you are committing to accomplish by our next session.
- If challenges come up we will explore what is blocking you from achieving success.
- Together we will celebrate your accomplishments and support you with any challenges you are facing.
You will walk away with:
- Clarity on what you want to accomplish in 2017.
- A detailed 6 month plan of attack with weekly SMART goals.
- An accountability partner to support and be a champion for you.